2009年10月4日日曜日



Hi,everyone!! My name is Sasaki Takaaki. Please call me Taka, Takaaki or Taki. The name of "Taki" was called by my host family when I had stayed in Canada for a month. So I'm glad to be called me Taki.

I'm from Tokyo.
I'm 21 years old.
I'm a junior in college and belong to science and engineering.
I'm fine.


My hobby is playing baseball, football and bascketball...and watching movies; My favorite movie are "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" and "Australia". In the future, I want to master Languages and be a useful person in the world.
I start to keep a dairy from today. I hope to improve my skill of writing English and I would like to master some languages.
And my favorite aidle is "Kiguchi Aya"! it's photo is righht! Please show it!

I want to know the life style of people all over the world.
Nice to meet you!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! Taki!I hope you enjoy writing dairy and learn. I'm Serene from Malaysia. Have a great day!

    返信削除
  2. Hi!SereneLoh!I'm glad see you, too.I will read your HomePage. Nice to meet you!

    返信削除
  3. Hi Taki! I'm Liz, from Gettysburg College. Nice to meet you!

    Why did you go to Canada? It must have been fun. =] Also, what kind of science do you study? I like biology, but am not very good at other sciences.

    Sorry about using my AIM, I couldn't figure out how to make it my name with a link to my blog.

    返信削除
  4. Hello Taki, I'm Chris Duff from Gettysburg College in America! I had to use my AIM name too : /
    How was Canada? I have never been there, but I'd like to go some day.
    I love languages too. I currently study Japanese at college. I have studied German as well, but I have forgotten most of it! I want to continue to learn German in the future, though.

    返信削除